Tuesday, March 24, 2009






































"I’d rather burn with desire deep in my soul,
And love like a fire that’s out of control, and laugh and dance and fall
and chance and kiss
I’d rather live my whole life
with a sense of abandon,
Squeeze every drop out,
no matter what happens.
And not wonder what I've missed
I’d rather risk".


"Life is trying things to see if they work."



"the past is behind, learn from it.
The future is ahead, prepare for it.
The present is here, live it."


WHAT IS LIFE?

Life is an Adventure ... Dare it
Life is a Beauty ... Praise it
Life is a Challenge ... Meet it
Life is a Duty ... Perform it
Life is a Love ... Enjoy it
Life is a Tragedy ... Face it
Life is a Struggle ... Fight it
Life is a Promise ... Fulfill it
Life is a Game ... Play it
Life is a Gift ... Accept it
Life is a Journey ... Complete it
Life is a Mystery ... Unfold it
Life is a Goal ... Achieve it
Life is an Opportunity ... Take it
Life is a Puzzle ... Solve it
Life is a Song ... Sing it
Life is a Sorrow ... Overcome it
Life is a Spirit ... Realize it

2 comments:

  1. I love this! We get one shot with this life we have. It is our basic duty to take those risks and go after the things we really want. We can't let fear hold us back! These are all very inspiring, and I hope that we can always remember and help one another remember to not let fear get in the way of our dreams, wants, and desires.

    ReplyDelete